HUMAN HEALTH TIPS: 20 AMAZING HEALTH BENEFITS OF BANANA.
BOTANICAL NAME: MUSA SAPIENTUM
Banana is a green all seasoned fruit so much loved by all, it’s a stable fruit in Nigeria. Apart from the palatability of this amazing natural fruit it is also available throughout the year and it’s easily gotten for everyone who as develop interest in its consumption. Banana is still a fruit which is still very casually consumed for its sweetness and a feeling of fullness, palatability and nourishing.
There are much more to this great fruit that what you know, banana is nutritious and a wholesome fruit, it can also serve some medicinal purpose, listed below are the amazing health benefits of banana that are rarely known by the majority.
1. Bananas are a caloric dense fruit, regular consumption of banana anytime during the day or week makes you feel energetic always.
2. Banana is highly recommended and appropriate for consumption in a situation of extreme loss of weight or a severe drop in the body weight, strong fever or in situation of body weakness and food aversion.
3. Banana contain some good amount of mineral nutrients like potassium and magnesium which goes a long way to maintaining a normal blood pressure and are heart protective.
4. Due to the high level of minerals like potassium and calcium it also enhances strong bone and teeth.
5. Banana also helps the body to counteract the urinary calcium loss caused due to increased ion potassium levels in the urine.
6. Banana helps in helps the body fight against stomach ulcers and gastrointestinal disturbances by inhibiting protease in the body system.
7. Bananas are known to stimulate cell proliferation which thickens the stomach mucosa and is a barrier against stomach acids.
8. Some unhealthy activities and occurrence in the body system can lead to dehydration and deplete electrolytes in the body system, consumption of banana can help restore the lost mineral and proper heart functioning.
9. Banana contains some soluble dietary fibre pectin which enhances digestion and eases out constipation. Bananas as been proven to help protect us from harmful bacteria that cause gastric disturbances.
10. Bananas generally contain some short chain fatty acids. Which are required by the cells lining the intestinal tract to stay healthy, it improves the absorption of body nutrients.
11. Bananas are good source of carotenoids which are antioxidants and have a protective effect against chronic diseases conditions.
12. Banana is known to have a soothing, happy and tantalizing effect due to the presence of tryptophan which is getting converted to serotonin improves mood. Happy mood brain neurotransmitter.
13. Its strongly advice to eat banana after daily meal as they contain high level of vitamin that aid digestion and refresh the body system always.
14. Banana is one of the immediately after a strenuous workout, the sugar presence in banana quickly convert to energy and normalize the blood sugar level.
15. Banana reduce swelling, protect against type II diabetes, aid weight loss, strengthen the nervous system, and help with the production of white blood cells, due to the high level of vitamin B-6.
16. Eating banana can go a long way to lower the body temperature and help you cool down in hot weather.
17. Also agriculturally it can produced into confectionaries to make fruits juice, in conjunction with milk to produce high nourishing drinks.
18. You can also check the level of your blood sugar and avoid binging between meals by eating banana regularly.
19. Bananas are high in antioxidants providing free radicals and protection from chronic diseases.
20. It as been proven through series of research that banana can help you get smarter and enhance learning by making you more attentive and sensitive, you can eat banana before exams as a brain booster food with its high level of potassium.
Bananas are joined with other frits to make up a perfect vitamin fruits and it can be taken in its natural state for nourishment and nutrient benefits that has been discussed above.
Now am sure you see why monkeys can do without banana… (Winks*)
Bananas can be eaten whole, as a part of a salad, as a healthy beverage or as an ingredient of a vegetable. It is a natural fruit made by God for one and all and for every age group.
If you have more benefits to add to this pls dont hesitate to do that via the comment box below thanks.