Hello Eya and my able Wives Connection, please I need help.
I had no problem with my first baby's skin.
My second is barely one month but developing rash already even with the
good "Boots baby Lotion" I apply on his skin daily.
Someone advised me to drop the lotion that baby oil is better for his tender skin but I am thinking that oil is for the hair.
Please I need advice ooo.
My mum brought Palm kernel oil but
I can't always use it cos of its smell. I read sometime ago that Shea butter is very good for the skin.
Can it be applied to a newborn baby's skin? Please I would like to know if anyone has tried it before. I hear it makes the skin turn darker but I don't mind if only my baby's skin will return to smooth and supple.
I need responses please cos the rash is making him uncomfortable and restless.
Thank you my able WC.
YOU MIGHT ALSO LIKE:
- How to make coconut oil at home
- How to make coconut carrot salad
- King Prawn coconut rice by Lizzy
- Nigerian Beef coconut rice
- How to cook Beach coconut rice with coated chicken
- How to cook coconut rice with sweet corn
- Unrefined sheabutter from Sheamapo
- Check out My baby's shea butter, vaseline skin
- How to bathe a new born baby
DON'T LEAVE YET, VISIT OUR HOMEPAGE
Google fried rice on wives connection to see complete recipe.